The Knuckledraggers (TKD) is Central California's premier improv comedy group. This multi-award winning troupe has entertained countless audiences throughout the Western United States, (and Lodi, CA), since 2005. TKD specializes in:
- Short form improv comedy - Just like "Whose Line Is It Anyway?" (Great for private and company parties!)
- Long form improv - For the serious improv aficionado.
- Murder Mystery Dinners - WHO DID IT?! You'll have to figure it out for yourself in a fun, drama-filled, professionally produced murder mystery dinner, custom-designed for your organization! (An AWESOME company party idea!)
- Fundraisers - Do something different and raise money, laughter and spirits for your group! High schools, take a look at our High School Improv Program! It's a memorable, unique and interactive way to raise money!
- Publicity Stunts - Bring customers/attention to your door, showroom or booth using our unique strategies!
- Host & Emcee - Chief Knuckledragger, Mike Conner, has an amazing ability to command the attention of a room of any size - 5 or 50,000 people! No joke! Your event will run smoothly and guests will be entertained from start to finish.
- Auctioneer - Chief Knuckledragger, Mike Conner, is not a fast talker, but he can drive up the bids like no other! He will shame, coerce, trick and get your competitive juices flowing to garner top dollar for your fundraiser or event...all in good fun!
- Custom-designed entertainment to fit any organization and/or occasion.